not sure what to think

Ok here we go i am about 2 weeks late for my period, with all the signs of pregnancey. i took a home test is say nope. i go to the hospital today they took a urine sample and say no i have a uti when i asked if that would make me late they said most likely not and there pregnancy test came back negitive. what sould i think can i still be pregnant . still no signs of it coming and last wed i spoted twice and then nothing eles. i know this is a lot of info but thanks to all that respond.

crazymom78

Asked by crazymom78 at 2:56 AM on Jun. 21, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I would probably believe the tests and nurses, but you could request a blood test?
    theutilitarian

Answer by theutilitarian at 2:59 AM on Jun. 21, 2010

• My friend took a test at the doctors and it come back that she wasn't she picked up a digital one and it come back that she was. 3 months along need i say more?!

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:03 AM on Jun. 21, 2010