Alexis jade or Allyson jade???plz e r desperate for help

plz pick one or the other we cant decide i like allyson and he like alexis and our parents love both and i need to know for our upcoming baby shower...plz ladies!we r desperate

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:44 AM on Jun. 21, 2010 in Pregnancy

• YOU HAVE ASKED THIS QUESTION PROBABLY ABOUT...5 TIMES.

KNOCK IT OFF YO!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:47 AM on Jun. 21, 2010

• wtf is ur problem...bitches r on now i enjoy seeing this go on it went from 7 to 2 names and i like allyson and alexis both so im curious to see what name she picks....if u dont wanna help her then dont read these....go read other questions...didnt u read they r desperate for help one likes one name and the other likes the other name....so in my opinion u owe them an apology
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:50 AM on Jun. 21, 2010

i agree 100% with anon 4:50...get off of here and go to bed then get up on the right side of the bed plz do everyone that favor
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:52 AM on Jun. 21, 2010

• I love them both, infact I considered both exact names when I was pregnant. If I had to choose, I think I would choose Allyson,because I like the nickname Ally.
    cherylw993

Answer by cherylw993 at 8:29 AM on Jun. 21, 2010

• I have to agree with everyone. Both names are very cute! But I do like Allyson also because of the nickname Ally. Im naming my daughter Alyssa and using Aly as her nickname.
    confusedgirl919

Answer by confusedgirl919 at 8:58 AM on Jun. 21, 2010

• I dont like either, they kinda sound like stripper names, but if you have to choose go with Allyson!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:01 AM on Jun. 21, 2010

• I also personally like both names, but I would also choose Allyson. One for the nickname Ally and second becuase it was my best friends name growing up and it's not very common anymore. GL with your choice :)
    jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 11:47 PM on Jun. 21, 2010