The Dresden Files?

Anyone else read this series? I recently started reading these books and fell in love with them!!! Any other Harry fans?

heathermarie32

Asked by heathermarie32 at 6:07 AM on Jun. 21, 2010 in Entertainment

• OH, I love the books! The show sucked, I was very upset that there was 30 minutes of my life that was gone for good :-(, they changed too much.
    But the books, I have read everyone to date. I read the last one in a day, it was so good.
    You chose a good series to read.
    I borrowed the first 5 or 6 from a friend who was reading them while I was then I started buying my own. I'm now slowly making my collection complete, buying the first ones I didn't get in the beginning. I've read the last ones soooo many times and can't wait to re-read the first ones.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 10:14 AM on Jun. 21, 2010

• I have not read the books, but I did watch the show (it was on for 1 season).
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:10 AM on Jun. 21, 2010

• I have read up to White Night and have ordered the rest. I can hardly wait--they seem to get better and better.
    The TV series WAS disappointing (I watched a few episodes) except for Bob-he was great!
    Glad that someone else loves them as much as I do! :)
    heathermarie32

Answer by heathermarie32 at 4:24 PM on Jun. 21, 2010