should I be worried??

Normally my baby seems to be pretty active after I get finished eating not like fighting in there but enough for me to know, hi mom, I'm here. I'm only 18 wks and I was just wonder when does the kicking really pick up this is my second pregnancy. I feel these shallow hits every once in a while, except for the last 2 days I had been craving cheese so I ate some wontons and I was so full I couldn't get up but I was finally satisfied. I was walking through the store with my husband after words and man he kicked me so hard it startled me. It was like 3 kicks in one and then two more after words. It made me stop walking and laugh. After I ate breakfast yesterday I got maybe 2 good hit and then they were shallow again. I just got finished eating breakfast this morning and they are just shallow hits again and it's only been one is this common? When do they pick up? My daughter was really active at this time in my first preg.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:07 AM on Jun. 21, 2010 in Pregnancy

• awww don't be nervous, hun. I could feel shallow kicks between 16-18 weeks but things didn't really pick up til about 20 weeks. After that it was like a war in my belly lol! You don't have a reason to be worried every baby and pregnancy is different but if you get to anxious call your doc! They wont mind you asking questions...it's their job plus it might be what you need to do to get your own piece of mind. I'm sure everything is fine.
    Jaydensmommy829

Answer by Jaydensmommy829 at 9:29 AM on Jun. 21, 2010