Have my first ultrasound tomorrow...why am I so worried?

I have known that I was pregnant for 5 out of my 6 weeks now...lol

Maybe its just knowing for so long and having to wait for assurance that everything is ok...?

This is my third and I have never been this nervous.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:19 AM on Jun. 21, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Its natural to be nervous, Im pregnant with our 5th and still get a little nervous before ultrasounds. Good Luck
    bshelly

Answer by bshelly at 9:23 AM on Jun. 21, 2010

• you are probably right. Just knowing the whole time makes you wonder more.....but not only that I'm sure you know this but pregnancy causes added stress to your mind and body and not to mention the hormones. All these factors could just be making you feel nervous.
    Jaydensmommy829

Answer by Jaydensmommy829 at 9:24 AM on Jun. 21, 2010

• you are worried because you are a mom

moms worry

can not do anything about it until you have scan, except worry, so that is what you do

try to keep busy, when you atart to feel anxious, think of seeing your little one and smile, even if you are really worried=make yourself smile and make yourself think of seeing your little one

fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 9:36 AM on Jun. 21, 2010

• I got the same way with my 2nd. You are just more aware of what COULD go wrong causing more concern.
    ABusyBee

Answer by ABusyBee at 9:57 AM on Jun. 21, 2010