Why can't I wake up feeling good????

I recall a time, even after my first son was born, that I LOVED waking up. I was refreshed, happy, and looking forward to the day. I always felt rested and full of energy. But, in the last couple of years, I dread waking. I feel as if I havent slept at all, I feel so tired and by eyes are completely dried out.. I am cranky and all I wish is to just sleep more.

I am fairly healthy, I dont routinely work out but I am busy with a toddler and a 5 year old all day, cleaning house, and working a part time job. I eat well and often (hypoglycemic) , I dont drink currently since I am pregnant, but not often anyways, and I dont rely on coffee either. I have lived in 2 different places during this time, so I am not sure environment has anything to do with it..

How can I wake up feeling refreshed and happy?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:20 AM on Jun. 21, 2010 in Health

• Have your baby and wait a few more years when that baby is old enough to sleep through the night. You sound like you are run down. Kids do that to us and you won't start feeling refreshed in the morning untill all of your children are age 4 - 5 and up. Hang in there momma!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:23 AM on Jun. 21, 2010

• I get sleep all thought the night now though.... and i make sure to get a little rest in when the toddler sleeps..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:52 AM on Jun. 21, 2010

• Could just be age. Could be you are having the onset of thyroid problems?? You may want to have your family doctor check your thyroid function.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:12 AM on Jun. 21, 2010

• I have had a ton of bloodwork done, and nothing showed up. I have also had a hard time putting on weght, and my ring and shoe size have gone down... Its been slowly happening voer the last few years.. I have seen 2 docs and no answers..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:31 AM on Jun. 21, 2010