What is the best coupon deal you ever got?

TwinkleC

Asked by TwinkleC at 10:25 AM on Jun. 21, 2010 in Shopping

• 12 boxes of kelloggs cereal for free
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 10:30 AM on Jun. 21, 2010

• I hate cupons because it seems like they're always for stuff I never buy! And buying store brand is cheaper than name brand with cupons or doubles for that matter!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:31 AM on Jun. 21, 2010

• I used an online coupon a few months ago and got 2 car seats (sunshine kids radianXTSL's for $194 each. They were orginally $299 each) I found them on sale for $269 and had a 20% coupon code then used diapers.com to price match that and then got 10% from them for being a first time customer.
    laciD

Answer by laciD at 10:36 AM on Jun. 21, 2010

• I use coupons every week they save me 50 to 60 % off my grocery bill. I get many things for free. However I always compare because ,If the store brand is cheaper I use it . And I never keep coupons that my family doesn't use. I leave them on the shelf next to the item so someone else can save.

If you get a chance check out http://save-a-dime.blogspot.com/
    TwinkleC

Answer by TwinkleC at 11:07 AM on Jun. 21, 2010

• I've gotten money back (overage). Lots of freebies.
    Anonymous