EleCare formula??

Has anyone used this frmula?? My dd just got switched to it and I was wondering how they did on it. Did u like it? Where did u get it frm? I haven't seen it in stores on shelves before

maddie12284

Asked by maddie12284 at 10:32 AM on Jun. 21, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Elecare is only available by prescription, as it is a specialty medical food. If your DD has been switched to Elecare, then you should have received a prescription from your child's doctor. Some pharmacies will get it for you, but more than likely you will need to contact a home health care company to get the formula delivered. My son was on Elecare for a few months, then we switched to Neocate Junior. The formula was good for him and helped him to gain weight & grow.
    mom2aspclboy

Answer by mom2aspclboy at 11:28 PM on Jun. 23, 2010