Im 35 weeks pregnant and i dont ever seem to get full?

why am i so hungry? it doesnt matter what i eat or how much i just never seem to get full at all. is this normal? is my baby not getting what he needs?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:02 AM on Jun. 21, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Sometimes when your stomach is feeling different you may experience that as hunger. Your stomach has been moved out of place and is smaller. You need to eat 4 or more mini meals a day. You may need to graze all day. This may be why you feel hungry all the time. It may be your stomach feels different and that feels like hunger.

Go to google and type in superfoods. You will find lists of foods packed with nutrition and most are low in calories. You are in luck that it's fruit and veggie time. You could munch on fresh red raspberries, blueberries (good frozen), strawberries, little carrots, ect.

Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 11:13 AM on Jun. 21, 2010

• Sounds normal to me. Sometimes I feel super hungry and nothing seems to fill me up and other times, like now, I have no appetite at all. I'm almost 36 weeks. Yesterday I got up at 9am and didn't eat until 3pm. I don't normally eat breakfast but I just wasn't hungry at all. I had to force myself to eat a burger and almost went to bed without eating anything else. I finally warmed up a Lean Cuisine (I keep them around for when I'm hungry and don't want to cook) and had that after the kids went to bed.
    I've barely gained any weight this pregnancy. If I'm gaining anything now it's all baby.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 11:46 AM on Jun. 21, 2010

• sounds like me.. right now i tried eating doritos and that didnt work at all because we dont have hardly anything to eat here. i just want him out so i can make sure hes gets what he needs.
    amanda202010

Answer by amanda202010 at 12:14 PM on Jun. 21, 2010