Which diet pill has worked for you?

I'd like to know which moms out there have actually seen results with a diet pill. I need extra help with curbing my appetite. I strictly want answers from people who have tried diet pills only. I wish to not get advice on exercising, eating better, etc. etc. I already know all that and do it, I just simply want an answer to my question if you don't mind. Thank you moms who don't mind answering ;-)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:15 AM on Jun. 21, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• so far none have worked, although i have some coming in the mail. I have friends who live in Brazil who swear by some plant that looks like a coffee plant (cant remember the name). They are mailing me some. They say everyone in brazil takes it to keep slim. It doesn't really make you NOT hungry, they say that when you take it you will get hungry, but once you start eating you just get full wicked fast so that you don't eat much. It's actually a very good herbal supplement too. It keeps virus's at bay by helping boost your immunity. So, I'm going to give them a try. They seem harmless. I'll let you know if they work :~)

Clenbuterol did kind of work, but i got lazy & stopped working out. I think if i stuck with it by eating right & working out, it would have worked better. No matter what you take though, you still have to diet properly. There is not magic pill, I'm sure you're aware of this.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 11:21 AM on Jun. 21, 2010

• Have you talked with your doctor? If you are severly obese they could prescribe you a diet pill. However I strongly urge you to speak with your doctor before taking anything over the counter.
    Mommy_0f_many

Answer by Mommy_0f_many at 11:24 AM on Jun. 21, 2010

• thanks samurai chica...what's the name of that herb? is is something called Hoodia? Yup I wish there was a magic pill..we'd all be thin and no extra doctor bills lol.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:25 AM on Jun. 21, 2010

• well I have a heart condition, so I cant have stimulants, but the slimshots were nice, and dont cause rapid heart beat!
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 2:06 PM on Jun. 21, 2010

• Diets and diet aids (if they even work) are temporary fixes; some are actually dangerous. Unless you learn how to eat healthy for life, you will not be able to maintain a healthy weight and will stay on the gain/lose roller coaster - frustrating for you and hard on your body. Drink at least 8 8oz glasses of water every day. Eat 6-7 servings of whole grains (brown rice, whole grain bread, etc.) every day. Eat 7-8 servings of fruits and vegetables every day, in at least 3 different colors. Eat at least 2 servings of legumes every day. You will lose weight. You will have more energy. You will maintain a healthy weight. You will get sick less often. You will be setting a wonderful example for your children. You can get free meal plans and recipes from Dr. McDougall, or find his books at your local library: http://www.drmcdougall.com/free.html
    Eat an apple or a big pile of vegetables before meals

Answer by rkoloms at 7:13 PM on Jun. 21, 2010

• I only wanted to lose a couple of pounds so I tried Xenadrine from GNC. I started on Monday and as of this morning (Thurs.), I am down 5 pounds. I am still eating, just not quite as much and I have energy! I haven't had the jitters or anything!
    saysmom

Answer by saysmom at 3:30 PM on Jun. 24, 2010