If your child has molluscum contagiosum

I found this website to be helpful. My daughter has MC since last July. It has spread to different areas of her body. I found this website and decided to give it a try. http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Does_apple_cidar_vinegar_cure_molluscum_contagiosum
My daughter first had an bath with Apple cider Vinegar and 1/2 cup of Salt. on June 17th. THen I tried putting the apple cider vinegar on each of her MC. it made her skin itch. We do it on the weekends 3 times a day and twice a day on weekdays. Her MC has gone in different areas and are coming to head and disappearing. It contains the same ingredients as Zymaderm which you can find at any Walgreens.

NOTE: Here is a secret. The "SECRET" is ingredient to Zymaderm is Cider vinegar for molluscum is an old folk remedy that has been proven repeatedly to be worthless according to the website. Zymaderm is approved by the FDA.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:20 AM on Jun. 21, 2010 in Kids' Health

• We tried everything, even cider vinegar to get rid of it a few years back. The only thing that seemed to work was Tee Tree oil. DD would put some on herself everyday & it vanished in a few weeks.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 11:25 AM on Jun. 21, 2010