Let yourself be vindictive for a moment,and share with me.......

If you could wish something upon an individual for them to get,or have taken away as retribution for bad behavior,what would it be? Don't get on your high horse and say you wouldn't wish evil on someone. We've all had those moments where we wish people would get what was coming to them,be it fate,karma,or act of God. I wish a couple of my family members could have their true face shine through so everyone could see what terrible people they are. I also wish my ex stepfather would be drawn and quartered and then fed to rats!

Asked by butterflyblue19 at 11:24 AM on Jun. 21, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I wish the guy who raped me could have his penis scraped raw with a cheese grater, then covered in salt then be ass raped by a big guy with the world record for biggest penis.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:30 AM on Jun. 21, 2010

• My SO's ex roommate is a complete slut. When I used to stay at his house, she would have a differant man over every night. They were all married with kids at home. One day we got into it and I told her that I had no respect for a woman who chose to tear familes apart like that. She then said "I'm sorry that what I need to do to greive for my late husband bothers you" Her husband whom she had been seperated from for a year died in a car accident about a month before I met her. He was high on meth and crashed head on into a semi. They didn't even speak for a long time before he passed. She was greiving for her husband by tearing other peoples families apart... right. I wish she would get a taste of her own medicine one day... not by my hand of course, but i'd like to see her face when shes in the betrayed wife's shoes...
    leslie_zoe2010

Answer by leslie_zoe2010 at 11:29 AM on Jun. 21, 2010

• Im not mad at anybody at this moment....lol But yeah, Ive been there, mama.
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 11:29 AM on Jun. 21, 2010

• I wish I could walk out on my SIL shower like my MIL and SIL did on me. I am a door mat,,,,instead of staying 5 minutes and leaving for walmart like they did to me, I ended up throwing one for my SIL....why did I do that???
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:35 AM on Jun. 21, 2010

• I wish I could hang my boss up by his testicles,, and also expose him for cheating on his wife with someone we all work with,, but vindictiveness comes very hard for me
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:37 AM on Jun. 21, 2010

• I always stick with what goes around comes around. Unless it is illegal, then you need a good lawyer and put up a good fight. Usually bad people die of cancer or something worse. They carry a lot of bagage you can't even begin to identify with. Don't join their club. Stay focused on the good things in life. If a person subtracts from your life, subtract them out of your life by moving on. If they add (good) to your life then that is the ones worth being with.
    MomaV

Answer by MomaV at 11:49 AM on Jun. 21, 2010

• I wish I could tell the whack job mom who followed my son in school to stick it up her a@@.
    I wish I could tell my stalker ha ha the cops got your number.........
    I wish I could tell the short mom from my son's old school that she is a jealous jerk....Life is so sweet..............wht goes around comes around.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:55 AM on Jun. 21, 2010

• I would like for my SIL to get shown once and for all the world does not revolve around her, contrary to what she has been taught all her life. It is nauseating to see someone who is a legal adult be a spoiled, whiny brat one second then try to be lady of the manor whenever we see her and her boyfriend at his house. They have no bills or children but are full of advice for us on both subjects then try to panhandle us for whatever they can get out of us so they don't have to spend their beer money on anything but beer. Her mother hands her money, is paying for her wedding, buys groceries for her and her bf, etc. I keep trying to remember what goes around comes around but it's hard.
    Anonymous

• Well I would wish that some of the mean commenting moms on here would have there anon button screw up so we could all see the face behind the mean! Lord forgive me, but that is the truth!
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 2:03 PM on Jun. 21, 2010

• this sounds really bad but i wish my baby's father would get a kidney stone for saying that labor doesn't hurt
    i wish the person that stole my wallet/clothes/car gets caught and goes to prison and gets her child taken away
    Anonymous