Have a problem and need help.....

OK my hubby has got worse he cussed me out the other day when he called home from work he was telling me he doesnt trust me as far as he can throw me it made me mad.... He doesnt like any of my friends and now they hardly talk to me cause everytime they call he is being a smart butt.... My dad and mom think I should stay with him because my kids but a part of me is saying forget him... My dad and him was setting outside one day after me and my hubby just got done fussing and I told him to leave and my dad said to him that I would have to leave befor my hubby would leave and that is messed up that is my dad he is suppose to back me up 100 percent and love me no matter what choice I make in life but he likes my hubby better..... So what do yall think I should do? I really need some advice please help me....

Heather9601

Asked by Heather9601 at 11:32 AM on Jun. 21, 2010 in Relationships

• Why doesn't he trust you?
    leslie_zoe2010

Answer by leslie_zoe2010 at 11:34 AM on Jun. 21, 2010

• That sounds like a bad situation, if you have given him no reason to trust you then hes got guilt on himself for some reason. And if the love is gone and you dont get along, you might have no other choice than to take a break for a bit. Plus kids dont need to be in the middle of fighting and junk. Hope it goes well.
    jnfmom08

Answer by jnfmom08 at 11:45 AM on Jun. 21, 2010

• Honestly IMO it probably is one of two things... Either you are doing something to make him not trust you or he is doing something wrong and taking it out on you. I'd say you need to sit him down with another person there, someone who is common ground, maybe a family friend or an uncle or something and have him explain why he doesn't trust you. Maybe there is something your doing that you just don't see? If he has no good reason you need to tell him to cut the sh*t or your going to consider leaving. Tell him you don't deserve to be treated this way if you've done nothing wrong... gl
    leslie_zoe2010

Answer by leslie_zoe2010 at 11:47 AM on Jun. 21, 2010

• well it's no wonder you ended up in a relationship with an abusive man (if this is the whole story...) with parents who do not validate your feelings. do what you need to do to be happy and safe.
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 11:52 AM on Jun. 21, 2010

• Leave the situation I can say this because my mom was like your dad until you make up your mind your not going to take it anymore he will keep it up. Take sometime and think about your happiness and the happiness of your kids. Its hard but you are either going to stand your ground or make up your mind this is not the place for you. I would start with sitting down and deciding where you see yourself and kids and I would also wonder how much your kids had seen already or know about and I would also figure out how much more you can take make a plan and move on with it. GL Momma

pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 12:01 PM on Jun. 21, 2010

• Sorry, but it sounds like everyone seems to think that you are the problem! Maybe you need to evaluate your friends! My husband will always come first, and we do almost everything together! We trust each other because we give no reason not to! I think that you may be missing the key to this puzzle! YOU! Good luck and prayers to you!
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 1:55 PM on Jun. 21, 2010

• You parents should not know too many details about your marital realtionship.And if your man is yelling at you infront of your dad, he should tell him not to talk to you that way.You don't have to yell at each other to work things out.
    evelynwest

Answer by evelynwest at 2:41 PM on Jun. 21, 2010