how early can i do preg. test? just having peculiar symptoms

been on nuvaring for over a year without any issues, but noticed some peculiar symptoms recently. lower abdominal cramping, fatigued, moody(the hubby has felt it lol),very frequent urination...(speaking of which i have to go AGAIN already lol) missed a period and had light spotting instead for 2 days but i do that sometimes on nuvaring so that is not necessarily odd, little waves of feeling sick to my stomach...so things that could point to pregnancy, or could be something else. how early do the home tests read correctly?you think nuvaring would mess up the reading since it releases hormones and is placed inside of my vagina? my first munchkin i never did a home preg. test, i went in to see a doctor about odd abdominal cramps , 10 min later he said Congrats your pregnant! haha.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:44 AM on Jun. 21, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Since you think you missed a period then you can do the test. The test is for HCG and that's not in the nuvaring.

Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 11:48 AM on Jun. 21, 2010

• ok. i wanted to wait until i was in the best time frame so if im good now then I will pick one up and use it in the morning during my first urination.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:56 AM on Jun. 21, 2010