help me!!! im 6 weeks pregnant n spottn!

im 6 weeks pregnant n im startn to spot. the only reason i knw its spottn cuz im a really heavy bleeder. its lite real lite n its not bright blood or dark blood but irs blood. what happening? is this normal??? i have a doctors appointment tomorrow. please help me im scared

TonysWifey0126

Asked by TonysWifey0126 at 11:54 AM on Jun. 21, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Relax!!!! It is pretty common to spot,,I answered your question yesterday,, has it increased at all? Let me know what the doc says,, huggles to you,, I can tell your really worried, why don't you call them and see if you can come in today? Hugs mamma
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 11:58 AM on Jun. 21, 2010

• Spotting in the first trimester is pretty common. I had HEAVY bleeding....like it looked like I was starting my period. I went to the ER and got checked out. The checked my levels and then my doctor checked them again in 48 hours.

My baby was fine. He's 11 months old now.

My spotting happened at 4 weeks.
    Anonymous