which household cleaning chore do you hate the most? lol

I am a sahm/college student/online worker...soo I do all the housework. My husband takes the trash out so I suppose I dont do everything lol. Out of all of my cleaning duties...their is one that I just do not like doing (not that ie njoy the others but this one takes the cake) I can not stand doing the laundry! I swear when I say YAY all of the laundry is done and put away, 10 min later the laundry basket is filling up again. Especially having a toddler...she has a nack for getting dirty lol. what is your #1 most despised household cleaning duty?

moki1984

Asked by moki1984 at 12:01 PM on Jun. 21, 2010 in Home & Garden

• Totally agree! I don't mind doing it,, just folding it, and putting it away!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 12:03 PM on Jun. 21, 2010

• I hate making the bed. I don't know why because its easy and doesn't take long. And laundry isn't that much fun either. :)

Brandi300

Answer by Brandi300 at 12:03 PM on Jun. 21, 2010

• Yep...thats my most hated chore too...putting the clothes away. Right next to that one is washing the dishes.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 12:04 PM on Jun. 21, 2010

• Anything that involves bending and stooping. I have scoliosis and it makes my back ache like you wouldn't believe.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 12:07 PM on Jun. 21, 2010

• I agree I hate laundry. I have to go to laundry mat because I live in an apartment w/o hook ups. So that just adds to it. Also I hate dishes.
    BlainesMommy09

Answer by BlainesMommy09 at 12:08 PM on Jun. 21, 2010

• Cleaning the tubs and showers.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 12:08 PM on Jun. 21, 2010

• mine would have to be dusting...i hate doing it...moving everything, dusting, then putting it all back again..uugh seems so pointless..cuz a couple days later its all dusty again anyways..lol
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 12:13 PM on Jun. 21, 2010

• i hate folding laundry...
    oppsdiditagain

Answer by oppsdiditagain at 12:20 PM on Jun. 21, 2010

• LAUNDRY!! lol, it's the devil and you never get caught up! My husband always does the washing (the easy part!) and i fold and put away, yuck!
    1st_time_mom23

Answer by 1st_time_mom23 at 12:48 PM on Jun. 21, 2010

• I enjoy cleaning, but laundry gets me the most flustered!
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 1:30 PM on Jun. 21, 2010