affiliate marketing online for $? and/or etsy.com for money?

I need to start making extra $, ultimately it needs to be enough to make up for the tuition costs ofm y college that i do not have covered by my military gi bill . I am looking at coming up with $1308 every 2 months , would b enice to make enough for book costs but I can use our regular account for those if need be. I was thinking one, sell belly dance hair pieces/hair flowers/fascinators and possibly small belly dance apparel like hip scarves/bra's on etsy.com OR/AND online affiliate marketing (you refer ppl, you get $ if they purchase goods from them) which do u think is more profitable and easier to get going? I have 2 months roughly before I need to have this. i need an online thing but not super fulltime work because i do college fulltime and want to maintain my 4.0(work intensive) plus sahm/housewife

moki1984

Asked by moki1984 at 12:06 PM on Jun. 21, 2010 in Money & Work

• honestly i have never heard of it but with any based on commision job you have to make sure you have people that will buy a ton of stuff from you before you even start working for them otherwise it takes longer to be able to make a good profit off of them. isnt there any other grants at your college you can apply for?
    sam123333

Answer by sam123333 at 12:10 PM on Jun. 21, 2010

• custo...

You can make money online without buying or selling anything. It's not going to make you rich unless you devote a ton of time to it, but you can easily make extra income like you're looking for. Earn Money Online
    customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 12:34 PM on Jun. 21, 2010

• Based upon my experience, you cannot make that much money with affiliate marketing. Let's take Google for example, if you put google ads into your site and get that much hits, chances are they are going to shut you down for some reason or another. They are not set up for someone to get rich off of, none of the programs are. Even if you are promoting an eBook or something via Commission Junction, Clickbank, etc... it's just not going to make you that kind of money, even if you are spamming everyone you know. Sorry. I think realistically eBay would be your only chance at making that kind of money.
    Anonymous

• I think a home based business is a great idea, and if you are looking to make that kind of money you need a high quality program.

Here is my suggestion, see if it fits you http://www.NewCareer4Me.info

To your success!

Emma Weekly

EmmaWeekly.com

IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 6:31 PM on Jun. 21, 2010

• rkoloms

Answer by rkoloms at 6:33 PM on Jun. 21, 2010

• ebay and etsy would be the easiest ways to start selling your items.
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 9:43 PM on Jun. 21, 2010

• if you don't mind doing cam sales (u don't actually go on cam) u can sign up for free. $35 per sale, it can go up from there depending on number of sales. It is adult work, as you have to sweet talk the guys to sign up for a free membership and then purchase onetime credits to watch *your* cam show. Easy peasy.
    http://tinyurl.com/camsales u can send me a msg if you sign up so that i can get the trainer in contact w/ u
    mama2three717

Answer by mama2three717 at 11:54 PM on Jun. 21, 2010

• I don't think you can make that much money by selling things in two months. I think in time you can make that kind of money, but who knows. I work from home and I love it! I am a stay at home Mommy to my almost 3 year old son, and 15 month old daughter. I work with a great team of Moms; we help people create income from home. No parties, No inventory! WEEKLY PAY! FREE website, training, and UNLIMITED support!! Just A SAFE, SIMPLE, SENSIBLE, and SOLID ... NO-RISK HOME BUSINESS.
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!
    Erika
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms!
    Visit my website:
    www.OurCEOMom.com
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 1:59 AM on Jun. 22, 2010

• im not looking for riches...the money i mentioned per 2 months adds up to about 7000 a year and that is rounding up. i just want to pay shcool completely..if i make extra, GREAT. ill put that into our savings acct. i will look at the vids posted. with the at home selling of stuff i make...that takes awhile to build up and even if i biul dup a regular client base unless im making high cost items...its a lot of tedious work on my end to make enough product to meet the $ i need to intake since i mostly handsew ..so i know that would probably not be enough $. the AM is one of the options that yea som eppl make nothing...but others who get traffic to their site make good money. so ill look into everything.
    moki1984

Answer by moki1984 at 3:53 AM on Jun. 23, 2010