How can I get rid of pregnancy mask?

During my prgnancy I got many dark patches on my face. (often call pregnancy mask) Has anyone had success in getting rid of it?

NoleMommy

Asked by NoleMommy at 12:54 PM on Jun. 21, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• i use burt's bees repair serum with attar of rose to get rid of the dark circles under my eyes. i put it on at night and it makes my skin more even. it might help.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 1:13 PM on Jun. 21, 2010

• I have giant brown splotches on my cheeks too...started during pregnancy. Sadly, my youngest is 3YO and they still haven't gone away. I asked a dermatologist about it once and he said I could get something from him, but that was back when I was nursing and I couldn't use it while nursing.... I haven't been back. I also heard of an over the counter cream that works at fading freckles and brown spots...a friend recommended it, but I have never tried it so I don't know...and its pricey....its called Clear by Obagi.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 1:18 PM on Jun. 21, 2010

• I had my Son 3 1/2 years ago and I still have some large splotches on my cheeks too. A lot of the dark brown spots did fade by themselves, but I still have some big ones. I'll be watching to see if anyone here removed them successfully by an over the counter remedy.

ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 5:07 PM on Jun. 21, 2010

• This Garnier cream. It even lightened up my freckles.

ThrivingMom

Answer by ThrivingMom at 10:31 PM on Jun. 22, 2010