What is the funniest thing your child has said?

We all hear those little comments that come out of our offsprings mouths. What is the funniest thing your children have said?

layh41407

Asked by layh41407 at 1:00 PM on Jun. 21, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I am now about 9 months pregnant and my son was sitting in my lap one day and I told him to get up because I had to get some rolaids. (Lovely pregnancy heartburn) and he looks at me so seriously and says "Mommy I need some rolaids, I am pregnant too" I just about peed on myself from laughing so hard at him.
    nakoal87

Answer by nakoal87 at 1:10 PM on Jun. 21, 2010

• I am pregnant and my 4 year old dd came up to me and "looked" in my belly button like a telescope and said, "yep, he looks ok in there to me!" So cute :)
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 1:12 PM on Jun. 21, 2010

• Sleeping over at the SO's house the first time with DD. We will all be sleeping in the same bed, her, then me in the middle, then him. I change her into PJ's then go get mine on...at the same time I am dressing, she walks to the hallway and yells, come take your clothes off, it's night-night time. He walks in looking stunned and I am rolling, she crawls into bed and proceeds to fall asleep at the same time.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 1:12 PM on Jun. 21, 2010

• my daughters always criticizing what i wear saying "its not that nice" and going to pick out something else. i felt insulted, lol. she's 2! n she keeps telling me to wear my hair down cuz its prettier n hides my scrunchies in her toys. lol
    fefe87

Answer by fefe87 at 1:17 PM on Jun. 21, 2010

• A few months ago I was in my DD's room with my kids, cleaning her room and chatting with the kids. Someone said something about a skunk. My 11 year old DS said "you smell like a skunk" to my 13 year old DS. My 6 year old DD says "well everyone in this house is a skank". We all froze, my 11 year old looks at me and bust out laughing, then I started laughing so hard I was crying, and DD is like "What all i said is everyone in this house is a skank". I said, between laughing, "I think you mean skunk" and she's like "yeah that's what I said". LOL we were all laughing, and of course she had NO idea why but she was laughing too.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 1:20 PM on Jun. 21, 2010

• When I was breast feeding. Mine would sometimes shoot like a stream out even if they weren't being touched at all. So my shirt was down, baby barely unlatched.

My son walks in. It happened to start shooting just before then. I was trying to find something to push against it.

My 4 year old says."Mom your boobs are guns?"

rolling on floor

Anonymous

• My 4 y/o is wise beyond her years and she likes to tell the older kids when they are in trouble that "It is NOT that difficult to behave yourself" My 16 month old will stand in the doorway and point at the kids when they are in trouble and yell at them although its is just blabbering that no one can understand.
    matthewscandi

Answer by matthewscandi at 1:25 PM on Jun. 21, 2010

• My oldest son was about 3, had just gotten the potty training thing down, and walked in on me when I was getting out of the shower. He was using the potty and he looked down and looked at me and said, "MOMMY!! You don't have a winky!! " I said, " No I don't!" He said, " I have one and David has one and Daddy has one but you don't have one. We need to buy one for you!" I thought I'd die laughing!" About 2 years ago, we were driving around and my youngest son was asking what hamburgers and chicken nuggets were made of and we told him cows and chickens then he said, real serious, "What are Zebra Cakes made of?"
    Bethsunshine

Answer by Bethsunshine at 1:25 PM on Jun. 21, 2010

• i am a GAY MAN! - he meant "i am a game man" but the m sound running into the m sound from man got messed up. he was telling everyone that for a week. he is 4. so funny! he just meant he likes to play games... he is all about them... you should have seen the looks from the sticker guy/greeter at walmart when he told him that he was a "GAY MAN!"
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 1:27 PM on Jun. 21, 2010

• My toddler said Will Smith was Obama.
    Anonymous