Would someone be willing to make me an iron on transfer?

I don't have the right printer for one, and I need it by June 30th. My husbands bday is June 30th and we're going to go see Eclipse. He is not a twilight fan (like me) but is always saying Team Alice, so I asked him if I got him a team alice shirt if he would wear it, and he said he would. I can't afford the shirts I found online and thought an iron on might be best so I can just make him his shirt. Would anyone be willing to help me out here?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:18 PM on Jun. 21, 2010 in Hobbies & Crafts

• They sell the iron ons at Walmart. It doesn't take a special printer. Just make your design and print. It will be on a 8.8x11 sheet and you can hand cut it to the shape you want after print.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 1:20 PM on Jun. 21, 2010

• Thanks. I was told it was a special printer....Does the design have to be backwards or something? Is there a site that helps you make a designe for a transfer?
    Anonymous

• LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 1:28 PM on Jun. 21, 2010

• there should be a setting in your printer options for transfers or something about printing in reverse
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 1:31 PM on Jun. 21, 2010

• Thanks!
    Anonymous

• Any home color printer will work; you can buy the HP iron-on paper at any office supply store or Target.

Answer by rkoloms at 6:27 PM on Jun. 21, 2010