So my husband want to go to a naked yoga class and he wants my permission to go.......What would your answer be?

DeeDee737

Asked by DeeDee737 at 1:24 PM on Jun. 21, 2010 in Relationships

• LOL! Thats hilarious. I would say NO FREAKEN WAY! He can go to a clothes on yoga class. What a creep.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 1:25 PM on Jun. 21, 2010

• where the hell is there even a naked yoga class?!
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 1:26 PM on Jun. 21, 2010

• Why does he have to go to a naked one and not a clothed class? Not sure what I'd say except maybe I would say he's trying to get his kicks at a yoga class??!!
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 1:28 PM on Jun. 21, 2010

• I didn't even know those types of classes were an option! and the answer is NO, I would not be happy with my hubby going to naked Yoga!
    LuvmyFam6

Answer by LuvmyFam6 at 1:30 PM on Jun. 21, 2010

• Thank you for asking for permission and having the good sense to care about my feelings but HELL NO!
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 1:30 PM on Jun. 21, 2010

• I would question why naked yoga? I've never heard of such a thing, and I'm not aware of any reason you would want to go naked. If anything, it's better to have the support of yoga-type clothing.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 1:30 PM on Jun. 21, 2010

• I would tell my df no. I know what goes on in mens minds and that deffineletly isnt going to happen. LOL
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 1:39 PM on Jun. 21, 2010

• After I stopped laughing I would ask why he was suddenly interested in taking yoga.......

MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 1:41 PM on Jun. 21, 2010

• unless he had shown interest in yoga (with clothes on) i'd say no way. he is probably just going to be perverted. but maybe if he goes to one he will see it's not just young fit women that go to them.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 1:43 PM on Jun. 21, 2010

• I'd tell him to find a new wife while he is there!
    leslie_zoe2010

Answer by leslie_zoe2010 at 1:45 PM on Jun. 21, 2010