I hate waiting!!

I wish I didnt have to wait the two weeks after a slip up to see if its going to be life changing or not. I wish it was like as soon as you realize you might be pregnant you could get an answer. Anyone else feel like this?? What is the soonest you found out you were pregnant??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:04 PM on Jun. 21, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I felt like that for 3 years, although, it was never a slip up. Every month I had to wait to find out and every month I kept getting the same negative. Finally my turn for a positive came! And I couldn't wait for my life changing opportunity!
    Anonymous

• I know how you feel! The soonest I ever found out was the actual day I was due for my period.
    MamaSpurg

Answer by MamaSpurg at 2:10 PM on Jun. 21, 2010

• Anon 2:08--Its only a slip up because I am a heavy girl and wanted to lose about 40 more pounbds before I got pregnant again. I also kind of wanted an April baby....silly I know. If I am expecting, the bundle of joy is SOOO welcomed into my family. I would be super excited, but nervous too.
    Anonymous

• with my LO, I found out because someone in my house hold said "why are you cleaning so much, are you pregnant?", I was on BC, this was not an option. I believe I got pregnant at the beginning of October and found out the second week in November...after that comment was made to me I put all the things I had been feeling and decided to prove that person wrong..well i was wrong! I ended up buying about 4 more pregnancy test and they were all positive!
    LuvmyFam6

Answer by LuvmyFam6 at 2:26 PM on Jun. 21, 2010

• I knew I was pregnant two days after it happened.My morning mood was really different.and I just felt different.I took a EPT and it was positive.Five days later I took another and it was positive too.But I didn't do that with my previous ones.
    evelynwest

Answer by evelynwest at 2:32 PM on Jun. 21, 2010

• evelynwest-Thats exactly how I feel!! I just feel different....its weird. I am soooo tired throughout the day I can barely keep my eyes open and I have been fighting back tears about everything!! I even cried when I watched Toy Story 3!!
    Anonymous