I just turned my husband in to the IRS!

To the State IRS and Federal IRS. I feel so GOOD about it. I had asked advice on this topic before last month. I got every one to say go for it. I did and I feel awesome! His business I hope will go down. It isn't licensed, it isn't registered, no taxes are being paid with is fraud. And I found out since it is ran out of a family garage it is even worse! Shew! I mailed the IRS a few business cards along with the same letter to the sheriff's department Unit that handles this. Now I just want to know what will happen and how long will it take? Anyone know? I am just mailing letters with pictures and stuff so It don't come out how I know him.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:17 PM on Jun. 21, 2010 in Relationships

• I'm a little concerned by the responses. I don't know OP's entire situation, but her hubby is breaking the law. It's a little scary to think so many women would turn a blind eye to illegal behavior. OP, even if you are exposing yourself to legal ramifications, more power to you. That's a brave thing to do. Seriously, ladies, she didn't ruin him. He ruined himself by committing a crime. It makes me wonder what kind of god awful thing your spouses have to do for you to call the cops.
    lvpenguino

Answer by lvpenguino at 6:35 PM on Jun. 21, 2010

• Wow!!! Why are you trying to ruin your husband??? That is just cruel, cold and heartless!!!!
    Anonymous

• He has taken everything from me. In the other question last month it explained it all!
    Anonymous

• Then why don't you just leave him?
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 2:22 PM on Jun. 21, 2010

• Oh ok. Why not divorce him then?
    Anonymous

• Boy aren't you the hero that save the day.
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 2:23 PM on Jun. 21, 2010

• wow, hopefully you are filing for divorce aswell.
    Preggydyke

Answer by Preggydyke at 2:23 PM on Jun. 21, 2010

• I really do not understand how you could feel good about destroying a man you once loved. And if you are still married and you signed any of those joint returns you are going down with him.

Answer by older at 2:23 PM on Jun. 21, 2010

• If you are married to him, how is that going to affect your tax situation. And credit?
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 2:24 PM on Jun. 21, 2010

• Ladies, we don't know the situation she was in...maybe it was horrible. However I don't believe in 2 wrong make it right, if you are still married like you said then I am sure your tax info will be tied to his, was there any thought behind that?
    Anonymous