Is it possible for me to be pregnant? (Warning: TMI!)

I apologize if this sounds confusing but please bare with me...I had my period earlier this month - from 6/2 to 6/7. The days following my period and some days early last week, my husband and I had intercourse. We didn't use a condom, but he pulled out. Last Thursday, I woke up feeling extremely dizzy - that lasted for about two to three days, off and on. The last time I felt like that, I was pregnant so I took a couple of HPT's and they came out negative. However, today I noticed that I am somewhat spotting...nothing too extreme, just a little brownish CM. My question is, did I test too early? Could it be possible that I could be pregnant? Should I wait a couple more days and test again? Just wondering if this has happened to anyone else or if anyone has any comments/suggestions. Thanks in advance!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:52 PM on Jun. 21, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Wait until at least July 2nd to test. That will be when the test could and would come back positive.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 2:54 PM on Jun. 21, 2010

• I used an EPT test 12 years ago at 2 days and it was positive.I'd give it a week and take another.I hope things work out the way you want.
    evelynwest

Answer by evelynwest at 2:54 PM on Jun. 21, 2010

• I got a false negative when I tested at 2 days late. I tested again at 6 and was positive.
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 3:05 PM on Jun. 21, 2010

• You could very well be pregnant - pulling out is not an effective bc method. Wait a little longer and test again. You could also be psyching yourself out.
    Anonymous

• doubt you are and yes its too early to test give it another week
    Anonymous