TMI about soreness after sex

So lately my clitoris has been getting very sore everytime my dh goes down on me, or I use a toy. It gets a little swollen and then I cant stand any type of stimulation for days. The bad thing is that my dh works out of town and this time it has been two weeks since we had sex, he came home this morning and we did, now I am sore and dont know if it will happen again the whole time he is home!!! Any ideas on why this could be happening?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:12 PM on Jun. 21, 2010 in Relationships

• Are you pregnant or had a baby recently?
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 3:22 PM on Jun. 21, 2010

• I had this happen one time that my hubby was on a road trip. We were trying to get pregnant so we did it EVERY day before he left. While he was gone I used my toy and then did it EVERY day when he came back. It got so bad I had to go to teh doc. He told me (and this is kind of embarrasing) that it is over stimulated. I was told to leave it alone, no toys, stumulation, oral. When we had sex we had to be in positions that didnt' rub or bump it. We did this for a couple weeks and all was fine. Never had it happen again. Oh, and normally we have sex once or twice a week, so we were def doing it more than usual, for us anyway.
    Anonymous

• I'm pregnant too and this happens to me. any kind of sex makes me sore for a week. even if i want to have sex it's incredibly painful. i'll be asking my doc this week when i go in. i'm thinking it has something to do with the extra blood we have during pregnancy, but i dont know.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 3:31 PM on Jun. 21, 2010

• try some lube,its probably chapped from rubbing/licking
    Anonymous