LMAO this has to the funniest thing ive seen in a long time; RE: free husband

http://lincoln.craigslist.org/zip/1803266620.html

its an ad on craigslist

gothmama91

Asked by gothmama91 at 3:24 PM on Jun. 21, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Funny! Thanks for the laugh. :-)
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 3:35 PM on Jun. 21, 2010

• Hi! I am responding to the posting for the "Free Husband" to good home. You state there is a rehoming fee -- but i am confused because you also state that he has repeatedly left the doors unlocked and the toilet seat up! Therefore, I am going to assume that you meant that if a good home is available, you will pay us a "rehoming fee" to take him! Yes yes - i am sure that is what you meant to actually say in the posting... Also -- does he have all his shots? If so, i have an old shed out back he might be able to live in. HOWEVER, if he promises to repent now, I urge you to KEEP him, especially if he has a good sense of humor! He might be good after all lol :)

what the ad states in case it doesnt load up
    gothmama91

Answer by gothmama91 at 3:26 PM on Jun. 21, 2010

• Yeah this is similar to what I sent out to my friends. My husband was complaining about my dogs. He told me point blank it is either me or the dogs. I simply sent out an email to all my friends and relatives stating that he was house broken, and self sufficient. Free to any one who would like him.
    My husband failed to see the humor in this. As I did not have any takers I kept him on the grounds that he would simply grin and deal with my two dogs who I love with my whole self.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 4:22 PM on Jun. 21, 2010

• That's a good one. My husband sent me a link to one where a guy was giving away a free big flat screen TV. Turned out he went on vacation and his roommate paused gay porn on the TV while he was gone for 2 weeks and it was imprinted into the screen. LOL.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 5:16 PM on Jun. 21, 2010