What do you think is going to happen in the year 2012?

1GirlThenTwins

Asked by 1GirlThenTwins at 3:29 PM on Jun. 21, 2010 in Just for Fun

• it will be 2012
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 3:29 PM on Jun. 21, 2010

• Same thing that happens every year.
    Anonymous

• Lots of things, but I really don't think that the world ending will be one of them. :)
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 3:31 PM on Jun. 21, 2010

• People will get up in the morning and put their pants on, one leg at a time and then go about their daily business as usual.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 3:34 PM on Jun. 21, 2010

• Stuff!
    All three of my kids will be in college!
    Whoot Whoot.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 3:39 PM on Jun. 21, 2010

• Conrats, MMMeagan38 that's a great accomplishment for a parent. I think it will be the same as any other day.

Mom2princessq

Answer by Mom2princessq at 3:43 PM on Jun. 21, 2010

• I am awaiting to see if the planets and things align the way they are being expected, causing a lot of disruption with the earth's tilt and such. Plus, the planets are supposed to align along with the 13th constellation, Euifius (I know that's not the correct name, but that ishat my mind is telling me). Something that only happens every, IDK, 13,000 years or something. (I'm not about to go looking up places to site it, people can google it for all I care). But major events such as that are what may happen, which is where the Mayan callendar and others come into play. Becaue a lot of what they believed came from their trackings of the sky.
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 3:46 PM on Jun. 21, 2010

• So are there any 2012 party packages at resorts lol.

Anonymous

• well a lot of predictions are coming true. like i bet no one keep's up with what the sun is doing. research it! go to the nasa website. i personally don't think the world will end but a lot of people of die. which is a good thing! the world deserves better than we have been giving it and i think it's time it resets itself. the most scariest prediction i have read and you should all read it too! it's a good read! it's about what the first civilization believed. the sumerian beliefs. that we were just an experiment. the annunaki spliced us with other dna. and i mean where would these people get these "ideas" from? it just makes you wonder. research annunaki y'all (: it's one of things that will make you read & read!
    LoveKillsSlowly

Answer by LoveKillsSlowly at 4:09 PM on Jun. 21, 2010

• Oookay. I think the world will continue to go on like it does every other year.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 5:13 PM on Jun. 21, 2010