Have you ever had a romantic dream about someone else other then your husband/SO?

I cannot stop thinking about the dream I had about "Jack" on The young and The Restless.
It wasn't sexual but it was passionate and he loved my son and I was toying with leaving my husband because I knew "Jack would be more of what me and my son needed and wanted.
I just can't shake the dream!

My husband is older and he is worn out from working hard all his life. He is not the dad I thought he was going to be when I agreed to give him a child. He just isn't what I need and desire in life so I think that is where this dream stems from. I just wish I could turn back time and had picked someone my age or younger.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:56 PM on Jun. 21, 2010 in Relationships

• Oh all the time! An extremely horny woman lives in my subconscious! The last 2 I remember were Ryan Reynolds,and James Mcavoy-separate dreams lol!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 4:11 PM on Jun. 21, 2010

• lol, just remember that Jack is not real, he is a tv character. He appears to be the perfect man, or maybe not since it is a soap opera. I am single, but I have had dreams about every single one of my bf's that Ive had in my life. Isnt that freaky? I've even had dreams about my ex,,,yuk!
    Anonymous

• Yes. These dreams happen even to people who don't have those problems in their marriages. Nobody can help what they dream. I've had really raunchy dreams about me and my husbands friends even though I would NEVER EVER EVER make it a reality or even want to!
    Anonymous

• Ever since I became pregnant I keep having dreams about the singer Trey songz. They are never sexual just passionate. That's how his songs are. I was wondering why b/c I'm really not that attracted to him but it clicked when i was "forced" into another passion-less quickie w/ dh. After I explained to him what I needed and he followed through the dreams stopped.
    Anonymous

• When I was still married and for awhile after my divorce I had ALOT of dreams about my stepbrother. God I was so in love with him. He was everything I wanted my ex to be. lol, we met after we were both adults. We both went through our divorces at the same time, and had children the same age. So we conected, on top of that I lived with him for awhile cause I had no place to go. I still think about the dreams sometimes cause they were so nice, never sexual just sweet and romantic. But now we're both with other people and I don't think about him anymore.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:04 AM on Jun. 22, 2010