May I possibly be pregnant?

I got my tubes tied in Feb of 09 after my second set of twins were born. For the last 8 days I have been terribly exhausted, no energy, headaches, nausea and vomiting. The past 3 days I have been dizzy, terribly hungry and nausea at the same time as well as the other symptoms. My breasts have gotten bigger and are painful. my last period lasted 2 days and was not as heavy as it usually is. I also have had an annoying runny nose for about a week now and continuously blowing my nose. I have drinking a lot of water and eating correctly. My question is, is there a possibly that I could be pregnant? I am thinking no because I got my tubes tied and that is suppose to be permanent..so what is up with how I am feeling.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:01 PM on Jun. 21, 2010 in Pregnancy

• If your tubes were tied, then the chances of you being pregnant are impossibly slim. Unless they missed one tube...
    I would make a doctor's appt.
    ManicMomma02

Answer by ManicMomma02 at 4:10 PM on Jun. 21, 2010

• I would make an appt. even if by some slim chance you are pg the chances of it being viable and not tubal are slim as well. Best to check it out.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 4:40 PM on Jun. 21, 2010