Pee question

Why would someones pee smell? Could it be due to not enough water and to much soda?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:32 PM on Jun. 21, 2010 in Health

• Yes, that could definitely be the problem, and I'm guessing it is really yellow too? Our pee should be basically clear, not yellow. The more yellow it is, the more water you need to drink. If your pee is clear, you are fully hydrated.
    Anonymous

• Yep, the less hydrated you are the more concentrated your urine is. Thus, the stronger the smell. Soda dehydrates, so drinking more water and less soda should fix that.
    preacherskid

Answer by preacherskid at 5:26 PM on Jun. 21, 2010

• Certain foods, medicines and vitamins can be some causes! Eating asparagus gives your urine a nasty smell. If you feel you have a medical condition and can go in and have that checked out. Please Do! How I wish I had Decent insurance! I'm wishing you well.
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 6:49 PM on Jun. 21, 2010