Are bi-sexuals lesbiens?

My 14 year old daughter was surprised when I told her bi-sexuals are lesbiens. Alot of girls are saying that they are bisexual, so maybe she'll think twice before she starts that crap.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:51 PM on Jun. 21, 2010 in Teens (13-17)

• no,the term lesbian refers to women who date women only. Bi-sexual means both

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 4:52 PM on Jun. 21, 2010

• Umm no they aren't a lebain is attracted to only women just like a straight woman is only attracted to men. A bisexual girl is attracted to both!
    delilahsmom1177

Answer by delilahsmom1177 at 4:53 PM on Jun. 21, 2010

• You gave daughter the wrong info!!! bisexual and lesbians are two different things.

Answer by older at 4:55 PM on Jun. 21, 2010

• Of course they are, only the bisexuals will will deny this. I deffinetly concider bisexuals more lesbian, than straight, just like I concider bi-racail people more black than white, Obama is an example, he is considered our first black president, even though he is biracial
    prettybaby1

Answer by prettybaby1 at 4:56 PM on Jun. 21, 2010

• No. I am bisexual but i am very happily married to a MAN.

prettybaby, if i was "more lesbian" than straight i'm pretty sure i would have preferred to marry a female. Don't you think???

eye rolling

outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 5:00 PM on Jun. 21, 2010

• How did you come to the conclution that older and I are bisexual? Because we said THE TRUTH?
    delilahsmom1177

Answer by delilahsmom1177 at 5:03 PM on Jun. 21, 2010

• pretty, what about my step sons mom looks whiter than me and she is 1/2 black? Would she be more white because you would THINK she is white? A lesbain is attracted to women bisexuals are attracted to BOTH! Do you see the difference?
    delilahsmom1177

Answer by delilahsmom1177 at 5:05 PM on Jun. 21, 2010

• Yes they are, and good for you for telling your daughter this maybe more moms should, so that it will decrease that disgusting behavior. The trampy girls where we live like to go around telling people that they are bi-sexual, when most probably are not, if you tell them that they are lesbiens than they may think twice.
    staceynoel

Answer by staceynoel at 5:05 PM on Jun. 21, 2010

• being bisexual or lesbian does not make someone a "dyke"

and why are you picking on them? did you not see my very clear and obvious post?
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 5:05 PM on Jun. 21, 2010

• stacey, so you would give your children misinformation to keep them from having sex with the same sex? THAT IS DISGUSTING! A real bisexual girl is NOT trampy just likes her cake and likes to EAT it too!
    delilahsmom1177

Answer by delilahsmom1177 at 5:06 PM on Jun. 21, 2010