Is giving a blow job concidered having sex? If yes, than are you still concidered a virgin if you just gave a blowjob?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:53 PM on Jun. 21, 2010 in Just for Fun

• IMO virginity refers to penis in vagina. Oral sex is sexual activity,but not intercourse

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 4:54 PM on Jun. 21, 2010

• thats a rather odd question but being a virgin can mean different things to different people. however most see it as vaginal penitration with a penis.
    sam123333

Answer by sam123333 at 4:55 PM on Jun. 21, 2010

• Well if you are on this site you should already be a mom or pregnant or should be trying to conceive at the very least, so you should know the answer to your own question.
    Somehow I think someone is playing on their Mommy's account.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 4:55 PM on Jun. 21, 2010

• i agree with sleepingbeautee!
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 5:15 PM on Jun. 21, 2010

• it does bring up an interesting idea to me ... that if you can only "lose your virginity" by having vag/penis sex... then what about a lesbian who has been with only women (they do fist sometimes which is way bigger than a dick... ) would a lesbian who had sex every day of her adult life be considered a "virgin" because that sex wasnt with a man? no... we do have to redefine the term in modern society but most people dont even wanna talk about it... i personally was afraid to do oral in HS because you can catch std's in your freaking mouth - how sick is that - i have only ever done it with dh and i really dont like giving it... gross! so to me - in my view - yeah its sex... so to answer your ?? yes oral is sex and maybe we could say someone who has done it isnt a virgin - because they have had oral sex (supported with the lesbian example...) maybe... who really cares though...
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 5:40 PM on Jun. 21, 2010

• You had sex. You won't get pregnant but there is a host of sexually transmitted diseases you have exposed yourself to getting. Seriously. You might have gonorrhea of the throat. You might call yourself a virgin but can never honestly tell your true love you did not have sex. Sorry. If he loves you he will be okay with that.
    Anonymous

• well this is clearly a child asking this. Listen, a blow job is worse sweetie! first and for most you shouldnt even know how to give a BJ. wth? I didnt when I was a teen ager, and if I did I probably would have hurt someone lol. But seriously, if your going to do this...its not different then having sex in my mind. Dont do either!
    bellamommyof4

Answer by bellamommyof4 at 5:57 PM on Jun. 21, 2010

• You are a virgin untill some guys puts his dick in you. Even if it's just once. BJ's are "oral" sex. It is a "type" of sex. It has nothing to do with virginity. Just maybe your innocince. dont let people make you feel like it's a bad thing to do either. If you are in a one-on -one relationship it's fine. Just remember---i would only do him if he's doing you! :)
    forevermom75

Answer by forevermom75 at 6:18 PM on Jun. 21, 2010

• yes a blow job is sex but you are still a vergin untill your himen breaks more commonly known as "popping your cherry"
    Anonymous

• you are still a virgin untill some guy puts his penis inside of your vagina. blow jobs are just oral sex and thats only consider sexual activity.
    shorty13417

Answer by shorty13417 at 6:29 PM on Jun. 21, 2010