How are you ladies entertaining your 3 year olds today?

Today we've had a play date, visit from Grandma, and a dip in the kiddie pool. Now a nice little nap is about to end. How's your day going?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:01 PM on Jun. 21, 2010 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• My girl is just 2 1/2. I put a big pot of water in the grass and fill it up with water. She brings all her play food out there and makes me "soup". She will play with this for 2-3 hours! :)
    forevermom75

Answer by forevermom75 at 6:16 PM on Jun. 21, 2010

• Well my DD isn't 3 yet she is 2 1/2 but we had an OK day. Her older brothers(my step sons) had a half day so by time we had gotten out of bed and done our thing( we do our schooling in the AM) the boys were home and since then we have been watching movies and having family fun. NOW is my time to sit and relax while they play!
    delilahsmom1177

Answer by delilahsmom1177 at 5:10 PM on Jun. 21, 2010

• we were going to go swimming but the pool was closed so instead we went to the playground. she has been playing her v smile motion thing on and off today, even though she doesnt really get it she is getting better at it. we read some books earlier and played dr with her baby alive and the dog. the baby made a better patient. lol
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 5:12 PM on Jun. 21, 2010

• My father in law came to visit yesterday and he tried out our guitar hero game and our 3 year old son sat next to him playing with a broken guitar(for the game) thinking he was really playing. He loved it and loved that he was doing it with grandpa!
    Anonymous

• my kids always have loved those pools you blow up manually and have a inflatable whale in the center. It also turns into a sprinkle too. They loved staying in there when the heat climbed and became unbearable. And having grandma around was fun for them too. She always came with goodies for them to play with or teach them a new game. I don't know any child that hasn't enjoyed spending quality time with their grandmas.
    CafeMochaMom1

Answer by CafeMochaMom1 at 6:31 PM on Jun. 21, 2010

• we went to the park, had a picnic , played with trains, made breakfast together and built a block house. =)
    NoahsMomma418

Answer by NoahsMomma418 at 8:03 PM on Jun. 21, 2010