So when did I conceive?

Hi ladies! I found out I was pregnant April 27th the day I was expecting my period I think. I actually miscarried 2 months before then and had one period since then and didnt pay attention to the exact day it came. I assumed it was the 27th because I remember saying something about it being a month after I miscarried. Anyways. On April 22nd I went into the doctor for my OB check up. He did a transvaginal ultrasound saw 3 eggs in my tubes and said "Looks like you should be ovulating in the next 10 days" I didnt think much of of it and was just glad everything was normal again. Then a few days later I popped hot on a test. I even took a few more tests 5-6 days later and they came up quicker with a positive. Was it too early to see I was pregnant then? Did I just conceive then? I havent been into the doctor yet and havent had a measurement yet, What do you guys think?

Ninjette_raven

Asked by Ninjette_raven at 5:06 PM on Jun. 21, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I would just go from the first day of your last period...even if you don't know the exact date, you know around what time of the month it was. I had a similar situation, I went to the dr in Feb. and my doc said I'd be ovulating in about 4 or 5 days, but I conceived that same night so I don't think the doctors really know when your eggs will drop. Or when the sperm will meet the egg...some swimmers are a little quicker =) The best guess would be your own, or go get an ultrasound done. But even then if you are only a few weeks along they won't be able to tell exactly how far along you are. Look at a calendar and really try to figure out the day of your last period
    Anonymous