Will he do it again...

My husband and I have been together for almost 12 years. I have to say from start he has had issues with hiding things. He also lies, small things big thing, me, others everyone. 3 years into or relationship, we became Christians; it was amazing to see the lying stop.For 3 years we lived this way. My husband had a woman that claimed to had his son (2years before us), We did a test, She and I became somewhat of friends, although the test was negative, the boy was 10 and had believed my husband and his family was his dad and family. So we decided never told him.Weeks after all of this I found that the boy’s mother and my husband and be talking for secretly. He hid it all. We live in different states but before I found out about all this he flew out there (his parents are there). Needless to say, I will never truly know what happened. clams it was innocent. But we stayed together. so will he do it again?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:15 PM on Jun. 21, 2010 in Relationships

• do what again? you dont know what he did the first time
    Anonymous

• He was having a secrets relationship with this girl, IDK for sure how far it went. sorry it was not very detailed, youonly get so much room.
    Anonymous

• Im going to be very honest right now. I actually lectured a class on this back in college a while ago. A man will always cheat if he got away with it again. Now some are going to come in here and totally disagree with what I am saying. Now maybe there are some that wont, but a majority...and I do mean a huge percent of them will do it again. If you take them back they know they will mostly likely be forgiven again, and men often think like children on this matter. And one thing that so many woman do not take in is that your inner beliefs and feelings are powerful. God gave you these inner feelings for a reason. So when it comes to you husband, your significant other, your children, etc....you have a gift. That gift is knowing when something is wrong. So when you have a feeling, trust your feelings or take the chance on not believing in your heart and you will be left heart broken. Im sorry your going through this. Good luck.
    bellamommyof4

Answer by bellamommyof4 at 5:50 PM on Jun. 21, 2010

• I have to say from start he has had issues with hiding things. He also lies, small things big thing, me, others everyone

....i think you answered your own question

he has shown you a clear pattern of behavoir
    chances are very high

sorry
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 6:08 PM on Jun. 21, 2010

• 100% yes. You can only change for a short period of time. You will always go back being "you". That's just what you are. Maybe he didnt stop lying to you, he got better at hiding it! :( sorry.
    forevermom75

Answer by forevermom75 at 6:13 PM on Jun. 21, 2010

• Let me get this straight. He is NOT the father and you and the x-gf lied to him and let him think he was the father? Now he's going to visit the boy he thinks is his son and you think he is messing with the x-gf instead? If I have that correct then yes he'll go back but bc he thinks the child is his son! YOU did that. You created that situation and now you are upset he wants to be with his son? That's just nuts. Tell the man the truth, get your dh back and move on. It's just that simple.
    Anonymous

• so he's been a pathological liar the whole time you've known him, and every time you caught him he made an excuse and you went along with it. um, yeah, he's going to do it again... why woudn't he??
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 6:50 PM on Jun. 21, 2010

• Oh no, your husband waited to regain your trust so that you could get off his case and go along and do his little schemes. I’ve been in a relationship for only six months and I catch my boyfriend in little lies. It’s ridiculous the little things they lie about, it’s like their man card if they don’t lie they aren’t men, and if we confront them they are offended. About that woman, well my best friend is a man stealer; she goes behind other girls’ backs and trust me she talks them down with her dirty fantasies. So in your case this woman isn’t even your best friend of course shell do it to you! She doesn’t care for you; she doesn’t care about your relationship with your man. She cares about her self and her satisfaction! Keep your man on a leash girl, and if that don’t work out leave him. Might just be a great wake up call.
    elliebaby

Answer by elliebaby at 7:20 PM on Jun. 21, 2010

• he will absolutely do it again.
    Anonymous