what do you love to buy on Ebay? (if you do)

I personally turn to ebay when something is sold out. i have been selling my maternity clothes on ebay with a little success. Then i tend to spend the money on stuff for my son who is 4 ... leapster 2 games still wrapped, room boarder, etc.. if you shop there. what do you love to buy?

AmaliaD

Asked by AmaliaD at 5:35 PM on Jun. 21, 2010 in Just for Fun

• clothes cosmetics jewelry toys!
    Anonymous

• I like to find unique gifts for my family there... stuff they would love, but never think to buy for themselves! My most recent purchase was some old coins for my dad. He was completely surprised and LOVED them!
    neebug3766

Answer by neebug3766 at 5:37 PM on Jun. 21, 2010

• video games for the boys, household things, pretty much anything I need I look on ebay to see if it's cheaper on there lol.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 5:52 PM on Jun. 21, 2010

• I bought my kitchen aide mixer from there. it was refirbished and it runs great. It retailed for $499 and i paid $240. I buy alot of mary kay eye shadows on there for $2 each! They are $8 if you buy them from a person!
    forevermom75

Answer by forevermom75 at 6:02 PM on Jun. 21, 2010

• I just bought a bunch of toddler shoes. I bought 3 pairs for $9+shipping!
    deelite12

Answer by deelite12 at 6:24 PM on Jun. 21, 2010