about my mom AGAIN

yeah i'm the one that wrote about her ex and the letters.. well he sent another to my house & i sent it back, unopened.. told both of htem how i felt and that if the crap didn't stop i'd let my dad know what's going on... well mom comes to me crying saying "i don't want you to think badly of me, i love your dad BLAH BLAH BLAH" well the bitch is still messing with her ex... should i tell my dad? how do i go about talking to my mom? my daddy is a good mad and don't deserve this crap

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:44 PM on Jun. 21, 2010 in Relationships

• Absolutely tell your father he deserves to know what kind of woman he is married to.
    Your mother only cares about herself and is not looking at the whole picture because she is hurting you and your father.

The fact that she knows you are aware of the situation and she continues to disrespect her wedding vows your father should be told the truth. I know that he would want to know but perhaps he does and has just not faced it?

None the less your mother is only interested in keeping herself happy regardless of anyone else's feelings. She is not thinking about how her actions are going to impact her family. Shame on her!!!
    1pepper007

Answer by 1pepper007 at 9:47 PM on Jun. 21, 2010

• Maybe you should give her the choice - she ends it with the ex or you tell your dad what is going on.
    neebug3766

Answer by neebug3766 at 5:49 PM on Jun. 21, 2010

• I'd tell her to make her own choices but to leave you out of it.

Answer by admckenzie at 6:14 PM on Jun. 21, 2010

• I didn't see the other post so I only have a the minimum info here, BUT...

I think that your dad deserves to know if the person he married isn't interested in being his partner anymore. You don't need to be in the middle; let him know and let it stay between him and your mom.
    Deathlilly

Answer by Deathlilly at 6:19 PM on Jun. 21, 2010

• id say tell your dad.. it isnt fair for him to be lied to an cheated on :( id tell my dad if it was me..
    akalei

Answer by akalei at 7:45 PM on Jun. 21, 2010

• Wait a minute there, before you tell anything to your dad. Is your dad a depressed type of personality.Please don't be offended by this question Just don't want the man to be devastated, and do something drastic..Tell your mom she can't have her cake, and eat it too. She is so wrong for having you know this.Tell her she needs to end it, or come clean with your dad, before you do.
    Sunshine007775

Answer by Sunshine007775 at 10:48 PM on Jun. 21, 2010

• he's not a depressed type, but a "crazy" type i'm scared he might hurt somone
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:19 AM on Jun. 22, 2010