does anyone know of any diet pills that actually work?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:33 PM on Jun. 27, 2008 in Diet & Fitness

• Have you tried eating fresh fruit, especially grapefruit, and fresh vegetables, as well as chicken breast or baked fish? Leave the breads, fried foods, and high fat content off your diet as much as possible. Chocolate in moderation, but make it dark. A pill won't change your life style. Even if you lose weight on a diet pill, after you quit taking the diet pill you will gain the weight back. A change of lifestyle will last forever. And don't forget to walk and life 3-5 lb weights.
    GOOD LUCK!
    AnneZbeth

Answer by AnneZbeth at 11:06 PM on Jun. 27, 2008

• DIET PILLS DON'T WORK AND NEITHER DO DIETS! Eat healthy, cut out pop and fast food, and sweat at least 10 minutes a day. You will lose weight.
    sapient

Answer by sapient at 11:07 PM on Jun. 27, 2008

• I agree with the others
    healthy choices and some exercise are your best bets. Diet pills are DANGEROUS!
    kimmie10575

Answer by kimmie10575 at 12:02 AM on Jun. 28, 2008

• Sapient has the best answer here.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 12:12 AM on Jun. 28, 2008

• Diet pills are for lazy people. Work out eat healthy and take a laxative. Drink plenty of water, get plenty of rest and you will see instant results.
    Queentdi

Answer by Queentdi at 12:38 AM on Jun. 28, 2008

• They are all a scam, they don't work. Diet and exercise is your best bet. Its hard I know ( I am on a diet myself), but you can do it!
    sondrajoy

Answer by sondrajoy at 2:13 AM on Jun. 28, 2008

• You don't need a laxative.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:38 AM on Jun. 28, 2008

• Adipex, which is a prescription drug for weight loss. Check with your health care provider.
    Anonymous

• The Enzyme diet is great. You get all your nutrients you need and the pounds come off. Check it out by visiting www.infinity2.com/rdan
    Red54

Answer by Red54 at 9:26 PM on Jun. 29, 2008

• I've used these and lost 20 since Jan. I now sell them too.
    MamaWorking

Answer by MamaWorking at 10:55 AM on Aug. 20, 2008