early labor

Have you ever had a feeling or fear the baby was gonna come early and it did? I know alot of moms have braxton hicks and back pains and pelvis soreness. I have never had a preterm labor but somehow I am very afraid this time. Probably because I have been in high stress and very achy his time.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:10 PM on Jun. 21, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Tell your DR. Your body is tired, and stressed. You may only be allowed on your feet for a certain amount of time. Like 6hrs. then you may need to lay down for 1 or 2hrs.Good Luck. I am not an expert, call your DR. please. Good Luck.
    Sunshine007775

Answer by Sunshine007775 at 9:15 PM on Jun. 21, 2010

• I had what they call "false labor" for a whole week before I suggested that it was time to go to the hospital. This of course, was with my second child. I thought with my first child that I needed to rush to the hospital but I didn't know what to expect. However, the second time around, I kept track of my contractions which were an indicator of how far along I was.
    CafeMochaMom1

Answer by CafeMochaMom1 at 6:20 PM on Jun. 21, 2010