Am I Wrong ?

So It's not fair that he gets to walk around and act like he dosen't care and dosent have any feelings towards me anymore he acts like he dosent even love me anymore. and I get stuck with all these feelings and heartbreak and he gets nothing.He won't even really talk to me I'm 17 wks and 3 days pregnant and the mother of his unborn son or daughter shouldn't there be a little compasion or caring when it comes to me atleast. I don't know how to love anybody else, I don't know how to want anybody else I've been with him since I was 16. I wish I could drop all feelings for him like he did for me, but what hurts the most is, is that if he could drop his feelings for me that quick that he never really felt them and I was the only one who did. I'm tired of crying I don't wanna go through the rest of this pregnancy alone. But since thats the way its gonna be then I guess I gotta deal.

proudmommi330

Asked by proudmommi330 at 6:47 PM on Jun. 21, 2010 in Pregnancy

• life's not fair. it sucks. but what doesnt kill you will make you stronger.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 6:50 PM on Jun. 21, 2010

• no one ever said life was fair, and people definitely don't do thing they should frequently. you can only figure out how to love anyone else, including and most importantly yourself, by being in a position to be able to try. if he's not gonna communicate with you or treat you right, you are not stuck with him. you're better off by yourself then being constantly hurt... there is a WHOLE lot of life ahead of you for the living. it doesn't matter whether or not these feelings are caused by hormones or not, they are still the feelings you feel and he should honor them.
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 6:56 PM on Jun. 21, 2010

• Huh?
    Anonymous

• I think what’s going on is that he’s being a coward. I think maybe he’s scared, scared that his “life” in which guys interprets: going out, having fun, no REAL commitments, might just be over now that he’s going to have a baby. Considering you’ve been with him for such a long time I understand how hurt you are right now. But don’t cry, don’t be sad, and don’t become depressed. It is not good for you or your baby. Show him you don’t care, put your act on of a single expecting mother that can do it without him. You don’t need him in reality but showing him you don’t need him might just give him the shock of his life. AND the greatest wake up call he’s ever had.
    elliebaby

Answer by elliebaby at 7:10 PM on Jun. 21, 2010

• Did i miss the question here?
    Anonymous