2 year old birthday... party of family?

my son will be turning 2 soon. in my circle of friends, only 1 mom has a kid close to my son's age who is older. they just went to the zoo when he turned 2. so i wonder... we both had parties when our sons turned 1, but should we hold off til 3 or 4 for another party and just do a family thing? or is a party ok?

missbreezy214

Asked by missbreezy214 at 7:15 PM on Jun. 21, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• 100% up to you.

btw... your son with never remember what he did.
    Anonymous

• This is what we do....we have family parties at home with bbq, balloons, presents and cake. When our kids get school aged, we'll have "friend" parties.
    CAGirl4

Answer by CAGirl4 at 7:19 PM on Jun. 21, 2010

• We kept it simple and just had an immediate family party. Less stress/expense for everyone involved and they're young enough to be perfectly happy with it. When my son turned 3, we still did mostly family with only 1 little friend his age. He was thrilled..
    momofryan07

Answer by momofryan07 at 8:18 PM on Jun. 21, 2010