Handling an ex sister in law who is causing me trouble with her lies, the best way to deal with her ??? Any suggestions??

She is a schemmer. I am sick of her. I don't/haven't talked to her for over a year. Her nephew lives with my ex, he is a teenager, has done nothing but gotten in trouble with the law, girl crazy(unfortunately his dad is the same way) and has rubbed down his ways onto son. Spend last year out of school, was expelled, but is returning next year. Son manipulates me into getting everything he wants and is uncontrollable around me. My ex sis in law blames me for the way my son is. Really, Whose fault is it anyway. She has got me so pD Off. Not a perfect mom, but we all aren't!!! Needed to vent.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:23 PM on Jun. 21, 2010 in Teens (13-17)

• Im lost.

Why do you have to deal with this boy? Is there a reason you can not just avoid him?
    Anonymous

• I think the boy is her son.
    matthewscandi

Answer by matthewscandi at 9:26 PM on Jun. 21, 2010

• this question is very confusing??
    bellamommyof4

Answer by bellamommyof4 at 1:52 AM on Jun. 22, 2010

• Yeah you have to be more specific because I'm lost too. If he is her son, why do you bother with him?
    ambr2006

Answer by ambr2006 at 9:18 AM on Jun. 22, 2010

• Ex boyfriends/husbands, and in-laws can be difficult to deal with. My advice to you is to look the other way. It is sad however that no one is able to guide this teenager to live a good trouble free life. Yes his dad lives a troubled life, but that does not mean his son should. Children today should have someone positive to look up . Teen years are very crucial for kids to deal with, and seeing that this boy is already having run-ins with the law is sad, I feel sorry for him.
    ambr2006

Answer by ambr2006 at 9:29 AM on Jun. 22, 2010

• Your son manipulates you and is uncontrolled around you because you let him get away with it! I'm sure that your ex is the sh*t bag you described, but that has nothing to do with how your son is around you. Tough Love. Use it!
    Anonymous