would you be mad at your brother??

my brohter and I both went to the same private school, well since the popularity of facebook we are all very much on that site, recently there was some drama between me and one of hte other girls, it got so bad htat her husband sent me a threatening email.
yet, my brother insists on not even asking me about my side and just going to get togethers and gambling and stuff with them. I am hurt and wrote him an email telling him how I felt. would you be upset? My mom said htat I have no right to expect him not to hang with them...and when I say drama I mean big drama, not just a girl fight

ilovedogs1967

Asked by ilovedogs1967 at 7:24 PM on Jun. 21, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I never understood "drama" on facebook. Really??? It sounds as if you are still in h.s.
    What the heck could someone say on facebook that causes drama. NOTHING.
    YOU would have to respond to make it drama. If she said something mean and you simply unfriended her or deleted it... then "it" would have been over.

Let your brother be friends with who ever he wants to. And dont do facebook until you have a thicker skin.
    Anonymous

• i agree with anon. it's only drama if both sides make it drama. and you cant control who your brother is friends with. just because they have drama with you doesnt mean they have drama with him.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 7:32 PM on Jun. 21, 2010

• If he was not involved in the drama. He should be able to hang around with them.

Answer by louise2 at 7:35 PM on Jun. 21, 2010

• I agree, it has nothing to do with him.
    Anonymous

• the drama did not happen on facebook. It was in real life and I was snubbed at a restaurant by these friends and my brohter and his wife.
    ilovedogs1967

Answer by ilovedogs1967 at 7:45 PM on Jun. 21, 2010

• Before things got SO bad with my ex, my brother, his best friend (which is like my brother), and my uncle all still talked to the ex. Yes, it bothered me at first, but I wasn't mad. They are all adult enough to make their own decisions. Me and my ex's drama has nothing to do with them so yes, they still talked. There is always two sides to every story, and it is the "outisder's" decision to find out both sides. Maybe he doesn't even know the other person's side of the story and he just doesn't care about the drama.
    Don't start more drama with your brother b/c of something someone else said. It's not worth it because in the end, he will always be your brother. I'm sure if something was said about you, he would take up for you.
    You can express your feeling's about him hanging with those people, but don't get your feelings hurt.
    NOLAmommaKRYS

Answer by NOLAmommaKRYS at 7:45 PM on Jun. 21, 2010

• I wouldn't be mad at him. Men are different creatures. The like their buddies and they don't care about drama.

BlooBird

Answer by BlooBird at 7:47 PM on Jun. 21, 2010

• You can not expect your brother to fight your battles for you. Having said that... He is a guy and he will not take sides. Seriously. My husband won't even back me up on my fights. And he expects me to have sex with him!
    So my personal advice is to
    a)stop the f.b. classmates
    b) grow up
    c) get over it.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 10:27 PM on Jun. 21, 2010