are you ever sorry that you promised something to someone?? LOL

I have promised so many scarves, and things to people. I really got in over my head. LOL

ilovedogs1967

Asked by ilovedogs1967 at 7:25 PM on Jun. 21, 2010 in Hobbies & Crafts

• yep!
    Anonymous

• haha. me too. I have about five scarves promised, and two baby blankets, and about three throw pillows. ugh!! LOL
    ilovedogs1967

Answer by ilovedogs1967 at 7:27 PM on Jun. 21, 2010

• Never promise anything to anyone unless you know you can do what you say you can do. That is what I do. I never promise anything.

Answer by louise2 at 7:33 PM on Jun. 21, 2010

• lol I thought you were talking about promising things to children and then you are like "What was I thinking?!" lol

But yes I have done that. I have a promise right now that I am keeping. Getting started today. :)
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 11:38 AM on Jun. 22, 2010

• I don't tell people I'll make them things, I just make them....then when they get them it's a nice surprise, and if they don't get them, they weren't expecting anything anyway!!
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 6:34 PM on Jun. 22, 2010

• Oh yeah! I make quilts for people and when I gave one to my Godson for his birthday everyone asked for one..... I have about 6 to make now- I'm Just hoping I can get them done before x-mas!!!!
    colorsofgrey

Answer by colorsofgrey at 12:51 AM on Jun. 29, 2010

• Yeah, when I was having MY baby shower, and I said I'd help with the decorations, so I ended up having to do them ALL, then my Mom took the credit for them...
    Or my sisters shower...I got stuck doing all the decorations, again...and SHE got all the credit for them...
    Yeah, I hate promising to help people....
    Ezranight

Answer by Ezranight at 11:15 AM on Jul. 5, 2010