Kind of a personal question about losing weight.

So this is awkward but I just really want to know. I weigh 240 lbs and I weighed 160 in high school. Since gaining all this weight even my vagina area got fat. Will it go back to normal once I lose it all? I hate how it looks now and it is kind of uncomfortable. I just really wanted to know if the skin there goes back or does it stay stretched out? I know this is gross but very curious.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:33 PM on Jun. 21, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• well I too am interested to hear. I didnt know that you could gain weight down there.
    Anonymous

• Hmm ... I'm interested to find out what people will say. I really have no idea.
    NOLAmommaKRYS

Answer by NOLAmommaKRYS at 7:36 PM on Jun. 21, 2010

• I lost almost 60 lbs after highschool and most of it did go away, although it is still a little "puffier" than i'd like, its way better than it was. I'm 127 now (7 of that is because i'm pregnant) and 'extra skin' is a struggle for me...
    leslie_zoe2010

Answer by leslie_zoe2010 at 7:37 PM on Jun. 21, 2010

• Oh, I just wanted to add, I had huge concerns with how my vag looked as well, its not like you can do push-ups with it. But as I exercised my thigh and butt muscles, it affected my vag and helped to tighten the skin up. GL!
    leslie_zoe2010

Answer by leslie_zoe2010 at 7:39 PM on Jun. 21, 2010

• I have done lots of kegals since I became pregnant with my first DD over 5 years ago..... This makes your muscles super strong down there over a period of time... P.S. another personal note.... husbands love this once you get the hang of it ;) GL!
    hotrodmomma

Answer by hotrodmomma at 7:45 PM on Jun. 21, 2010

• if your skin is healthy (eat lots of good fat) and you don't lose your weight too fast, you should lose fat in the vajayjay area too!
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 7:57 PM on Jun. 21, 2010

• Im the same way. I have a what I call fat poochie. It bothers me but not hubby. I yoyo diet ALOT and I do notice when I lose weight it loses weight too!
    Anonymous

• i have lost 36pounds and mine went down alot
    hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 1:22 AM on Jun. 22, 2010