how do i get over it :/ ?

so my boyfriend and i have been together for 6 months now. since the beginning i knew his ex was a lying psycho. since we got together she's texted or called me about 4 times telling me he's looked for her, or he texts her, or that he goes to her house and takes old photos and letters of them when they were together. it bugs me because they were together for two years, until she cheated on him and got pregnant by some other guy and she had an abortion. i was going to school with her recently until she finally graduated the other day. but i cant stand the fact that she lives so dam near to me! and sometimes i ask my self what if the things she's told me are true? he tells me i have nothing to worry about and he never even loved her the way he loves me but how can that be if he was with her for two years. my boyfriend is very sweet and vulnerable to love i just worry he's not over her :/

elliebaby

Asked by elliebaby at 7:40 PM on Jun. 21, 2010 in Relationships

• it is only 6mo. you dont have much time invested here ~ dump him.
    you dont need her around and she isnt leaving him alone.
    Anonymous

• that is exactly what she is trying to get you to think. if you trust your man, dont worry. and how does she have your number? if my dh's ex had my number i would change it!
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 7:42 PM on Jun. 21, 2010

• she said that he gave it to her since before me and him got together. yeah i know its only been six months and thats the sad part! so much in only six months! were already talking about getting married! it sounds super crazy! but im so naive to him. im the one who made the greatest mistake of my life by giving him my virginity! now im the sprung one!
    elliebaby

Answer by elliebaby at 7:45 PM on Jun. 21, 2010

• Wait....why are you on CafeMOM if your not a mom....?
    Anonymous

• six months--eh, sometimes it's just not worth the worry. let him go and let them get over each other ya know
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 8:23 PM on Jun. 21, 2010

• I would end the relationship because the trust is not there. This nut job of an ex-girlfriend will only continue to say things and he thinks he is mister big shot because he has two women after him.
    There are other more respectable men other there I say get rid of him now because he will hurt you!
    1pepper007

Answer by 1pepper007 at 9:40 PM on Jun. 21, 2010

• are you a mom or expecting to be a mom?....that sounds like high school drama to me! six months...get over him....seriously are you a mom?
    Anonymous