Do you like frozen treats?

Try making these
Fruit Bars
Stick to one or two kinds of fruit keep them simple and yummy!
Blend 2 cups cut-up summer fruit (strawberries, peaches, watermelon, etc.) in a blender until smooth.
Add 1-2 tablespoons water (or juice), if necessary. Add 1 tablespoon sugar and 1 teaspoon lemon juice. Cover and blend until well mixed.
Pour into molds and freeze until solid.
Pudding pops Grab a pack of those individual puddings that you can stick in a kid’s lunchbox. Carefully slice an opening in the foil lid of the pudding, and insert a wooden popsicle stick

TwinkleC

Asked by TwinkleC at 8:18 PM on Jun. 21, 2010 in Food & Drink

• I made about 60 homemade "popsicles" a while back - I blended various fresh fruits in the blender, poured into small cups, stuck a popsicle stick in, and froze. No sugar, honey, water, juice, anything. Just the fruit. Up to 10 things per batch. And my kids love them.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:08 AM on Jun. 22, 2010

• thanks for the tips! These sound great!!!
    serioussifL

Answer by serioussifL at 8:36 PM on Jun. 21, 2010

• I think I will try the pudding one. My mom used to make homemade fudgesicles out of pudding but I don't have the recipe.

BlooBird

Answer by BlooBird at 8:48 PM on Jun. 21, 2010