Does any boddy hate their neighbors???"/

Man my neighbors are really bad. thats why we are saleing our place. i can't stand them... they are supper rudde.....am i the only one that feels like this..?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:14 PM on Jun. 21, 2010 in Relationships

• I did hate my neighbors and that why we moved far away where theres no neighbors for about 10 miles down the road,lol.
    Anonymous

• I love my neighbors, our houses are far apart from each other, we all have an acre and a quarter lots, but the whole block is just full of awesome families. So sorry yours suck.

Answer by older at 9:16 PM on Jun. 21, 2010

• Im so jealous of thouse of u lucky ladies that have acres of land... I wish i did they r right next to us.. & they are super rude.... I can't wait to get out of here...
    Anonymous

• yeah the new people beside me, i live in a 2 story duplex/town house...woke up one night at midnight hearing weird noises, went to the upstairs bathroom window to see 2 middle school aged boys tryin to get in the window.....i called the cops but they did nothing cause they were kids, and the mom just doesnt care, she is hardly ever home.
    gothmama91

Answer by gothmama91 at 9:25 PM on Jun. 21, 2010

• @ gothmama Thats so sad...
    Anonymous

• Not any more my bad neighbors moved thank God they deal drugs and the girl tried to run me over when I was 14 weeks prego
    bree_gabys_mom

Answer by bree_gabys_mom at 9:42 PM on Jun. 21, 2010

• I have one bad neighbor whom I really hate being across the street from, but I will never sell my house because of them. For starters they send their 6 year old daughter over to our house everyday to play with our 4 and 7 year old little girls, but it is beginning to be annoying. I can see if it is every other day, but EVERYDAY is driving me crazy, so last week, I told her to stay home for a while. I sort of feel sorry for her, but i have my own kids to entertain, I do not have time for other people's kids.
    ambr2006

Answer by ambr2006 at 9:59 PM on Jun. 21, 2010

• we use to have one that was on probation but drunk and fighting with his GF all the time. should have called the cops but ended up moving anyways about a month after he tried fighting with DH. Now I just have one that plays the drums till 4am.... lol annoying sometimes but hey he's at least a great guy.
    hotrodmomma

Answer by hotrodmomma at 10:21 PM on Jun. 21, 2010

• o/p my neighbors are losing their house & they are always out side driking & smokeing weed. they cuss alott.. & are always fighting.. there kids alway leave there stuff in our drive way. and just run around crazzy.. Man i can wait to move.. they are just rudde.. I can have my kids around that mess.This is every day from 7am to 11pm. i dont think they work...
    Anonymous

• We have had the most rotten luck with neighbors!!! When we lived in an upstairs apartment in a house, the next door neighbors were AWESOME - they were old, never home, and quiet!! They sold their place to some crazy people and it all went downhill from there. Too many stories to tell, but more often than not they were screaming at each other or their kids, cussing all the time. We moved to 5 acres in the woods with 5 acres between us and the next neighbors. They were great...until they lost their house. Then MORE crazy people came. They had 4-wheelers that were so loud they would wake up my kids from their naps as they rode them up and down the trail and road. THEY lost their house and we got another nut - just our luck! He was a FREAK!! FINALLY he left and the ones who are there at least keep to themselves and are quiet people. I keep praying like crazy that it stays like that!! Neighbors on the other side are no trouble!!
    mama2000_1

Answer by mama2000_1 at 11:45 PM on Jun. 21, 2010