people who think they need to be with someone....your opinons?

they go from one guy to another and dont even allow 2 weeks time to go by before gettin someone else, some dont even wait till they are out of relationship b4 startin another...then they wonder why it doesnt work out...seriously?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:22 PM on Jun. 21, 2010 in Relationships

• I believe that the woman is looking for something that she will not find. She needs to look at what she is missing inside her own life before she can go out and look for a man. I believe that this woman is in need of a father figure and keeps going from one relationship to another looking for that. It is not that she needs a man she is searching for what she does not have.

No relationship will ever work out until she accepts herself for who she is and to make peace with the fact that her father is either out of her life or not a good father and no matter how many men she goes out with it will not replace her father. She needs to get help to figure out why she needs a man instead of being happy with herself. She needs to accept the way things are and move on with her life.
    1pepper007

Answer by 1pepper007 at 9:36 PM on Jun. 21, 2010

• My question is what the hell do you care? If you aren't living it, why do you even care?

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 9:24 PM on Jun. 21, 2010

• Let them lead their lives and I will lead mine.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 9:25 PM on Jun. 21, 2010

• Okay...is this the Dr. Phil show?
    GinNTonic

Answer by GinNTonic at 9:25 PM on Jun. 21, 2010

• "A woman needs a man like a fish needs a bicycle"

Answer by rkoloms at 9:35 PM on Jun. 21, 2010

• Sounds like my husband's ex wife. She is divorcing husband number 4 right now.
    Anonymous

• it's relationship addiction, they can't help it. they don't have the confidence in themselves to be alone. sad.
    Anonymous

• I really enjoy reading badly-spelled, non-punctuated semi-random judgment.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:09 AM on Jun. 22, 2010