have you and your husband been so into it while having sex that you just forgot about everything else until you were done?

The other day me and my husband were having great sex and so intimate that we weren't exactly careful. I am never that careless it was just that we have had so much trouble in that area since I had my baby eight months ago. My labido was down and things got crazy for a while so I was so into everything once we finally were that intimate with each other. I'm on birth control but had to start it a week late since my doctor was on vacation to call in the refill. We are not ready to have another baby yet but would like to in a couple years but its ok. It wouldn't be the end of the world if it happened. I guess I'm just venting. Please no bashing. If u would like u can share some funny stories about things that happened while u wwre so into it that u forgot all about lol.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:39 PM on Jun. 21, 2010 in Just for Fun

• yeah we get that in to it all the time. I am the fourth child born to the pull out method so I know that doesn't work. Mama was so happy when they invented the PILL
    mamak57

Answer by mamak57 at 9:56 PM on Jun. 21, 2010

• I've always taken my pill religiously so we haven't forgotten about birth control but we have been oblivious to other things while having sex - just this past weekend my kids were with their dad so me and my SO were really getting into it and didn't realize my sister and her husband had shown up. Apparently my sister yelled up the stairs when they got here but neither of us heard anything but my sis and BIL heard a hell of a lot...I walk downstairs and they're both in my kitchen with sly smiles on their faces and it didn't really help that I was naked. Luckily my sis has seen me naked many times and we've known her husband since we were kids so he's seen me naked quite a few times. I tried to hide my blush while I slowly backed out of the kitchen and into the living room where I threw on a robe.
    Anonymous

• I got pregnant when my son was three months old. We were so caught up in what we were doing we weren't thinking! But now we are blessed with two beautiful children and expecting our third
    Anonymous

• Yea..like birth control...
    babycakes254

Answer by babycakes254 at 11:11 PM on Jun. 21, 2010